Spex Mantaray Back Support
The Spex Mantaray backrest offers a solid shell with unique built-in lateral wings that are width, height and angle adjustable to give excellent lateral stability. An upholstery wrap offers comfort and secure spine and trunk support.
- A solid back support to support minimal deformities or stability needs
- Minimal to moderate postural support
- Improved trunk/pelvic positioning whilst maintaining propelling efficiency
- Has mild-moderate torso asymmetries
- Greater functionality as there is minimal hardware between the client and the lateral supports
Each Spex Back Support is carefully inspected to provide peak performance and is guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase, provided normal use. Should a defect in materials or workmanship occur within 24 months from the original date of purchase, Medifab will, at its option, repair or replace it without charge. This warranty applies to the back support components including the outer cover, foam unit and hardware. This Warranty does not apply to the general wear and use, including punctures, tears or burns or customer abuse of any of the back support components.
Product Compliance with Relevant Standards
Spex Back Supports have been tested to and comply with the following standards:
- AS/NZS 3695 and AS/NZS 3696 (Wheelchair Requirements and Test Methods)
- AS/NZS ISO 16840.4 (Seating Systems for use in Motor Vehicles)
Spex also maintains a quality management system that is certified as meeting the requirements of ISO 13485:2016.
ARTG Certificate: 160970