Ki Mobility Focus CR Tilt-in-Space Wheelchair
The Ki Mobility Focus CR Tilt in Space wheelchair is a new and innovative Tilt wheelchair that offers many great features to enhance both the users and carers exerience
– Complex Rotation – a system that utilises two control paths and centres of rotation to minimise problems of misalignment
– Secure Tilt – the seat frame naturally wants to settle to the middle instead of slamming forward or backward.
– The new 16×2 mag rear wheels and 6 x 2 solid casters make it easier to handle everyday obstacles such as curbs and inclines.
The wheelchair is easily adjustable as well as the rotation and centre of gravity. Only two bolts are required to make the CG adjustment. In most cases the adjustment can be done with the seating system and client in position.
– Hanger Options – The new 70° and 80° front mount hangers provide optimal adjustment. With expanded foot positioning operations, adjustments in ½” increments and extended footrest lengths you can count on achieving the positioning the client needs.
– Better Wheel Access – The Focus CR design features an inset tilt mechanism which reduces limitations between seating setups and wheel placement. This allows greater access to the wheel and a more advantageous weight distribution between rear wheels and front casters.
– Roller Bearings – Unlike other Tilt N’ Space wheelchairs that use plastic rollers or plastic bushings in their tilt mechanisms the Focus CR utilizes 8 precision sealed bearings of the highest quality. The ultimate in durability and virtually maintenance free, each bearing comes with a lifetime warranty..
– Adjustable Height Back W/ Fold Down Stroller Handles
Compact knuckle design on the fold down stroller handle allows for a range of motion from 30 to 270 degrees. This ensures the carer always has comfortable hand positioning no matter the angle of tilt the chair is in. It also enables the handles to be folded down flush tight against the back canes so the chair can be transported in tight spaces much easier.
– WC-19 Transit Approved – Transit tested and approved.
- 14-22 inches
- 14-22 inches
- 136kg | 181kg with HD package