Klaxon Klick Mini
The Klaxon Klick Mini is manoeuvrable in small spaces and suitable for fast transfers. Its compact and lightweight size make it easy to load into a car or plane, but it can still easily handle uneven outdoor terrain. Its ‘walking pace’ system is ideal for relaxing strolls, where the Klick Mini will maintain a constant speed of 4.5km/h.
The Klaxon Klick range is unique as it has an innovative, patented linking system and universal connection hub that easily attaches to any manual wheelchair types, including foldable wheelchairs.
- Material: Aluminium (with standard carbon cover)
- Motor: 36V x 370W brushless, all wheel
- Wheel: 8” smooth tyre tread
- Display: Multifunction LCD, 5 speed settings, walking pace
- Battery: Lithium 36V x 5.8Ah (weight 1.3kg)
- Handlebar: Foldable handlebar and steer
- Brakes: Single brake system 140mm
- Weight: 7.7kg (battery excluded)
- Maximum dimensions (when open): W 45cm x H 65cm x D 25cm
- Minimum dimensions (when closed): W 25cm x H 65cm x D 25cm
- Range: Approximately 25km (speed setting 1, level ground)
- Included accessories: Battery 5.8Ah with battery charger, LCD display, foldable kickstand